Oh my word I think I quit blogging.
I didn't even mean to, but it just happened. In the quest to be the best working mommy I can be, I had to let a few balls drop. Because the important ones - Kingston, Kyrie, and David - are just to precious.
My job has been busy lately. And when I come home from work I am just mommy. Or I try to be. I try to play with my boys until its time for them to go to bed. And once they're in bed I do schoolwork, or just relax, or catch up with the hubs or friends.
So there is just very little time to write! And it makes me sad because I love to write.
But now I am on summer break, and I'm hoping to be able to write on a more regular basis. Plus there are a lot of big things happening in my little world, and I want them in writing forever and ever.
So in case you are just my online blog friend, and not my "in real life" friend or facebook friend... here is some BIG, late news...
We're having a baby! Kingston and Kyrie are going to be big brothers and we're so excited!
I'm just about 18 weeks pregnant. This picture was taken at about 12 weeks. But those sweet brothers will just come up to me, lift up my shirt, and kiss my tummy out of the blue.
Its. The. Cutest.
I don't really think they "get" that there is a baby in there, but if we ask "where is the baby?" they'll point to my belly. So that's good enough for me because its so stinkin' cute.
I've been really lucky with my pregnancy because in the first trimester I wasn't really ever sick. Just a little nauseous if I didn't eat every hour or so. And since I love eating, this was a non-issue.
And now I'm feeling great. My only real annoying thing is my skin is revolting against me. I'm breaking out in ways I never experienced even during hormone raging puberty. And I've had some allergic reactions on my skin that were weird, but short lived. My doctor tells me this, along with my red hair and fair skin, is a clue that I may also experience some awesome heat rash. Which will be a real joy as I play outside with my boys all summer. But I'm not afraid of big rimmed hats and SPF 500, so bring it, sun.
I have so much more to say on this topic, but my two darlings are only going to be asleep for 40 more minutes or so and there is much to be done around this house.

I didn't even mean to, but it just happened. In the quest to be the best working mommy I can be, I had to let a few balls drop. Because the important ones - Kingston, Kyrie, and David - are just to precious.
My job has been busy lately. And when I come home from work I am just mommy. Or I try to be. I try to play with my boys until its time for them to go to bed. And once they're in bed I do schoolwork, or just relax, or catch up with the hubs or friends.
So there is just very little time to write! And it makes me sad because I love to write.
But now I am on summer break, and I'm hoping to be able to write on a more regular basis. Plus there are a lot of big things happening in my little world, and I want them in writing forever and ever.
So in case you are just my online blog friend, and not my "in real life" friend or facebook friend... here is some BIG, late news...
We're having a baby! Kingston and Kyrie are going to be big brothers and we're so excited!
I'm just about 18 weeks pregnant. This picture was taken at about 12 weeks. But those sweet brothers will just come up to me, lift up my shirt, and kiss my tummy out of the blue.
Its. The. Cutest.
I don't really think they "get" that there is a baby in there, but if we ask "where is the baby?" they'll point to my belly. So that's good enough for me because its so stinkin' cute.
I've been really lucky with my pregnancy because in the first trimester I wasn't really ever sick. Just a little nauseous if I didn't eat every hour or so. And since I love eating, this was a non-issue.
And now I'm feeling great. My only real annoying thing is my skin is revolting against me. I'm breaking out in ways I never experienced even during hormone raging puberty. And I've had some allergic reactions on my skin that were weird, but short lived. My doctor tells me this, along with my red hair and fair skin, is a clue that I may also experience some awesome heat rash. Which will be a real joy as I play outside with my boys all summer. But I'm not afraid of big rimmed hats and SPF 500, so bring it, sun.
I have so much more to say on this topic, but my two darlings are only going to be asleep for 40 more minutes or so and there is much to be done around this house.


2 comments:
Yay! Baby!
Congratulations! That's so exciting - and so sweet how the boys are! :):)
I'm about the same as you (18 weeks today!).. :)
Post a Comment