Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Scary Movies

I watch a lot of weird stuff on TV.

A lot of make believe stuff that I know could never happen in real life, and it's no big deal.

Harry Potter - I'm all over it.  Don't believe in witchcraft and wizardry.  But LOVE the books and movies.

Twighlight - Um, yes.  Read and watched them.  Not at all afraid of vampires.

Because they are not real.


You know what else isn't real?

Zombies.

They're not real.  I know this.  They are so ridiculous its almost silly.  They are so unbelievable with their weird noisy breathing, and outstretched arms, and unnatural slow walking.

But they scare me more than any other thing.  I watched 28 days later and lost my mind.  I couldn't handle it but HAD to watch it to the end.  It was torture.

And don't even talk to me about I am Legend.  The scene with the dog?  KILLS me!  Heartbreaking.  Scary.  Awful.

And a while back David made me watch the first episode of The Walking Dead.  A couple friends told him it was really good, and he wanted to try it out.  We were on Christmas break and needed something to watch after the little men went to bed, so I said okay.  I figured if its on TV, it can't be too scary.

But I was wrong.

The whole episode I was up out of my seat, walking to the kitchen, plugging my ears and shutting my eyes tight.  I can't stand to watch it, but I have to know everyone is okay.

So then I'm nauseous, and tense, and scared and its time for bed.

I'm hoping episodes of Gossip Girl can get my mind off the nonsense I put myself through.  

1 comment:

Mama Mimi said...

You know what you should check out then?? Beautiful Creatures! We just saw it in theaters...I love Twilight but I normally don't like witchcraft, zombies, anything of that sort....but I really liked it!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers