Friday, July 2, 2010

A Slice of Sunshine

Today we had a little slice of sunshine.  We learned that our Home Study has been turned into the main office for revision!  Hooray!  We've been waiting and waiting for our "Michigan" social worker to review it, and we thought it may be a while yet, but today we learned it was turned in :)

AND we got a copy of it.  Which was WAY weird to read.  Its so interesting to read about yourself and see how the social worker interpreted our interviews and our personal profiles.

But what a GREAT feeling to be moving forward!  Hopefully our dossier will be sent in soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I know what a relief that must be!

Rebekah said...

yay!!! I am so glad that you guys are seeing progress!

Unknown said...

yea! One more step in the right direction! God's blessings to you!

Denise

Amy said...

I can't wait to see you on the wait list!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers