20.00
Where is this gym??Mary
Grand Rapids, MI
30.00
35.00
dang I guess I did not have to bid again since the top 2 bids win... Oh well!!I aslo have a question... since we have 2 boys, do they each get to go 5 times or will the each get to go twice and then we will have 1 pass leftover?
Trisha, I think the last pass is for Ben to go and work on his Pak Salto. You don't want him to end up like this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqlEGDM--y8
Trisha,I'm not sure about the passes... Let me ask my cousin. But I do like Dave's idea for the last pass if thats the case :)Also - If there aren't any other bids, we will stick with your first one :) Silly fine print :)
Trisha V, and the Potters, you both win! Hooray! Email me at mackenziestefanich@gmail.com so we can set up delivery!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
20.00
Where is this gym??
Mary
Grand Rapids, MI
30.00
35.00
dang I guess I did not have to bid again since the top 2 bids win... Oh well!!
I aslo have a question... since we have 2 boys, do they each get to go 5 times or will the each get to go twice and then we will have 1 pass leftover?
Trisha, I think the last pass is for Ben to go and work on his Pak Salto. You don't want him to end up like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqlEGDM--y8
Trisha,
I'm not sure about the passes... Let me ask my cousin. But I do like Dave's idea for the last pass if thats the case :)
Also - If there aren't any other bids, we will stick with your first one :) Silly fine print :)
35.00
Trisha V, and the Potters, you both win! Hooray! Email me at mackenziestefanich@gmail.com so we can set up delivery!
Post a Comment