The first one was for our newest addition to the family. Its a combination of two of the Stefanich family's favorite things: The Detroit Tigers and our incoming family member(s).
A super cute receiving blanket!
Mom Stefanich said she has had it FOREVER... I'm glad she gave it to us now instead of making us wait :)
And Dad Stefanich got us a decal for our car! (AND one for himself, of course!) I don't know where he finds this stuff, but he is the best at finding treasures like this!
Gifts like this get us SO excited to meet our little ones and welcome them home! I can't wait until I can wrap a baby in that sweet blanket and rock them to sleep. Waiting is so hard!! But sweet little ones are worth the wait :)



5 comments:
i love both of your presents! i've been meaning to buy a car decal and still haven't... love it!
TOTALLY want one of those car decals, but my husband hates any type of stickers or anything. Is it vinyl?
I had it for about 2 years...I think I told you 3, but I remember buying it right after you guys got engaged!!! Its been tucked away for this special occasion!!!! I'm so excited:)
We have that SAME Tigers blanket for Eddie!!! It's so great! Awe! Cousins can match when we watch the Tigers together! :)
MamaMimi - Sorry! Not vinyl. I'm not sure what it is.. but its sticky on the back. We are not huge decal people either, but we made an exception :) If we ever needed to sell the car, I'm pretty sure it would come off with a little elbow grease...
Post a Comment